Kegel Balls/ Ben Wa Balls
About the product
- Kegel balls made from safety silicone, hypoallergenic, free of phthalate and latex, smooth feel for comfort
- A doctor recommended kegel exerciser weight kit, used for improved bladder control, pelvic floor strength and enhanced intimacy
- Ideal for women recovering from childbirth
- 3 different weights, for the beginner use the lightest and smallest ball, then the ball becomes more heavy and bigger. By using them regularly, you can tight your vaginaa
- Waterproof and easy to carry and clean
in stockAdd to WishlistAdd to Compare
Kegel Balls/Ben Wa Balls
- Rejuvenate your vagina. How to use Kegel Weights
- For women experiencing pelvic disorders, when it comes time to strengthen your pelvic floor, Kegel exercises are a must. However without adding resistance into your workouts, it is difficult to make significant improvements unless you do a Kegel exercise 80-100 times daily. The problem with performing that many Kegels each day is that it takes a great deal of time and energy, which is often hard to come by in our busy lives.
- Strengthen your walls while also enjoying the stimulation sexually.
- The Kegel Balls/Ben Wa Balls offer unlimited pleasure, whether used as vaginal balls during preliminary or overtime or to make Kegel’s exercises more effective for toning the pelvic floor muscles. They can increase the intensity of the orgasm.
- When your muscles have become accustomed to the sensations caused by a single ball, you can try different combinations of weights by inserting the balls into the silicone structure and create a personalized training program.
- Made with hygienic materials and safe for your skin and body.
- To ensure perfect hygiene of the product, we recommend cleaning before and after use. Easy to clean with water and a good cleaner. Clean with warm water and possibly neutral detergent. For cleaning this product it is prohibited to use aggressive detergents.
HOW TO USE.
- Before using the product, use water or after bath gel disinfectant to scrub and dry
- Lay flat then gently put it in the vagina, if you find difficult, try to gently lift the pelvis after, Then put; (It will be better if apply a small amount of lubricant )
- Do not sit during use or to lie still; you can (eg: walking, go shopping, dancing, etc.), as long as such – it will follow the movement together.
- Kegel ball work on principle: Movement process, the ball will hit the vaginal wall, due to the action of gravity, the pelvic floor muscle will contract naturally, the ball fall down, to achieve a koro effect.
- 6.Clean: After use warm water and soap clean it